Discover seamless hospitality at our Downtown St. Louis Hotel Near the Arch
Discover seamless hospitality, world-class service and a prime setting at our luxury hotel in the heart of downtown St. Louis. As the closest hotel to the Gateway Arch, our contemporary St. Louis hotel near is within walking distance of Busch Stadium, Ballpark Village, Washington Avenue and more. You’ll enjoy Hyatt’s signature amenities and services, from our fitness and business centers to our experienced concierge.
At Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, you’ll stay fit in our 24 hour StayFit™ Gym featuring the latest in high-tech cardio and strength training equipment from Life Fitness®. Business travelers appreciate the privileges of our Regency Club guestrooms and conveniences, such as Express & PDA Check-In, Hyatt FastBoard™, our high-tech business center, and complimentary guestroom and lobby Wi-Fi.
Allow our experienced concierge to assist you with arrangements to visit popular attractions, including St. Louis Arch tickets, or plan an evening on the town prior to your visit via email. Whether you’re traveling for business or leisure, you’re sure to find all you need to enjoy your stay at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch. And there’s no need to leave your dog at home when you travel. We are a pet friendly hotel.
1. Where is the Arch and what is the best way to get there?
The best way to get to the Arch is heading south on 4th Street, and then taking a left on Walnut.
2. Where can I park and how much?
The hotel has two options for parking. Valet parking is available for $36 plus tax per day, and self-parking is available for $26 plus tax per day. Self-parking spaces are limited at the hotel.
Mansion House garage nearby the hotel is also available for self-parking for $12 a day (no in/out privileges).
3. What time is Check in/ Checkout?
Check in time is 4 PM and check out time is 11 AM.
4. What restaurants are in the hotel?
RED Kitchen & Bar, Brewhouse Historical Sports Bar, Ruth’s Chris Steak House, and In Room Dining.
5. Where is your pool and fitness center?
We do not have a pool at the hotel. Our fitness center is located on the lobby level of the hotel.
6. Is there a hotel policy on the number of people in my room?
Yes. If more than four adults are present in the room, all guests including the registered guest will be required to vacate the premises and no refunds will be provided.
Also, if noise levels are deemed inappropriate, all guests including the registered guest will be required to vacate the premises and no refunds will be provided.
- 910 spacious guestrooms
- Views of St. Louis Gateway Arch, Mississippi River & downtown St. Louis
- Deluxe Suites & Business Plan rooms available
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Hyatt Fast Board™
- ADA services
- Dog friendly ($100 fee per stay up to 7 nights)
- Brewhouse Historical Sports Bar
- RED Kitchen & Bar
- Ruth's Chris Steak House
- 24-hr Hyatt StayFit™ Gym
- Walking & jogging paths
- Fitness Concierge \ YogaAwayTM
- Citygarden, an outdoor urban oasis is just 3 blocks away from hotel
- Grand and Regency Ballrooms, boardrooms & conference suites
- Experienced event planners & A-V techs on site
- More than 83,000 sq ft of event space
- 18th floor outdoor terrace overlooking the Mississippi and the Gateway Arch
- Audio/visual smoke detectors
- Braille symbols in elevators
- King size beds
- Raised toilets
- Wheelchair accessible: doors, health club, climate controls, closet poles, peepholes, call for help buttons, bathtub bench and grab rails
FedEx Office Print and Ship Center
You’ll find personalized attention at our St. Louis, Missouri Business Center.
Business Center Hours
Saturday: 9 a.m.–3p.m.
Map & Directions
Use the following Saint Louis, Missouri map and hotel directions to find your way to the Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch.
- By car from Lambert St. Louis International Airport (15 miles):
- Take I-70 E for approximately 6 miles.
- Take the Express Lanes exit on the left toward Downtown
- Continue onto I-70 Express/Mark Twain Expy
- Keep right at the fork to continue on Exit 292B, follow signs for Broadway and merge onto N Broadway for approximately 1.1 miles
- Turn left onto Chestnut Street. Cross 4th Street and hotel is on your left.
- By public transportation on the Metrolink:
Closest station is located at 8th and Pine Street. Walk east on Pine to 4th and Pine Street. Enter through hotel’s 4th street entrance.
- Valet………..…$36 plus tax
Pick up on P1 level at the Motor Lobby.
- 0-1 Hours………..…$20 plus tax
- 1-4 Hours…………..$25 plus tax
- 4-6 Hours…………..$32 plus tax
- 6-overnight…….......$36 plus tax
Self-parking at the hotel is based on limited availability. Rate for overnight is $26 plus tax.
Please note: our hotel garage has a 6'4" clearance.
If you wish to self-park, utilize the following downtown self-parking options:
Mansion House Garage: Located directly behind Hyatt on 4th St.
- DAILY RATES at Mansion House
7 Days a Week ………………….$12
- Please enter at Mansion House Apartments. No in/out priveleges, limited oversized parking. Rates subject to change during special events and cannot be billed to guestroom.
- DAILY RATES at Kiener East
20 Minutes………………….$1 ($20 Max)
- No in/out priveleges. Rates subject to change during special events and cannot be billed to guestroom.
- S&H Parking: located at Broadway and Clark.
- Please call 314.621.1600 for rates, availability or more information on parking downtown Saint Louis.
There are plenty of gift shops in St. Louis, Missouri, but none will be as convenient as the lobby level shop at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch. Stop by our handy hotel gift shop for a variety of sundries, books, magazines, snacks and souvenirs. Whether you’ve forgotten a favorite toiletry item, are in need of a treat or want to bring home a memorable token from the city, you'll find our Saint Louis, Missouri gift shop’s wide selection offers just what you are in search of.
7:30am - 6:00pm Monday - Friday
9:00am - 12:00pm Saturday, Closed Sunday.
For more information on car rental in St. Louis, Missouri, please call 314 436 7100.
A light rail train system connecting the main and east terminals of Lambert International Airport to the downtown area. Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch guests can exit at 8th and Pine Street (hotel is at 4th and Chestnut Street. one block from Pine Street). Total travel time is approximately 27-30 minutes. The trains run approximately every 30 minutes for dependable and efficient St. Louis airport transportation.
Cost: $4.00 to / from airport. Not recommended for people with heavy or large amounts of luggage as there is a short walk to the hotel. *All other rides on the Metrolink are $2.50 each way. Metrolink tickets are sold at each stop.
For wheelchair guests, contact Richardson Transportation at 314-725-9111 (prefer 24- hour notice) or Harris Cab (some extra charges may apply) at 314-535-5087 or 314-371-7111. Taxi is approximately $40.00, each way.
Go Best Shuttle - Shared ride service/Airport transportation
Reservations are strongly suggested but not required for this St. Louis, Missouri airport shuttle. Click here to make a reservation or for complete information on St. Louis airport transportation. Or guests can call 24 hours a day to (877) STLGOVAN (785-4682).
The cost is $22 for one person one way or $38 roundtrip for the St. Louis airport shuttle
Pick up at Airport is:
Located at MT12 near American Airlines Baggage Carousel 2 and at M17 near the USO and Baggage Carousel 6.
East Terminal: (Southwest Airlines, Charter Flights, USA 3000)
Located at ET12 by the baggage area.
8 blocks from hotel--taxi is approx $8.
550 S 16th St., St Louis - 314-331-3309
Bi-State Transit runs. Cost is $1.75.
Megabus Stop for service between St. Louis and Chicago, call 877-GO2-MEGA (877-462-6342) or go to http://www.megabus.com/ for information!
This is a new economical way to get around downtown St. Louis. View trolley map and information here.
Our Dog Policy:
Dog guestrooms must be arranged in advance as the hotel blocks these rooms on our 5th Floor. We do not allow “dog walk-ins”.
There is a $100 fee per stay (up to 7 nights) to have your dog in your guestroom. Please make sure to register your dog at the front desk during check-in. For the comfort of all guests, dogs are not allowed in rooms on other floors.
The hotel allows dogs weighing 50 lbs or less. No dogs of an agressive breed allowed. Only (1) dog per guestroom. Dogs are required to be on a leash and in your control at all times. While you are with your dog, you must enter and exit the building through the side entrance next to the Gift Shop. You may not bring your dog to any public area, such as any of our restaurants, lounges, 18th floor terrace, or the lobby. Dogs need be walked in the designated “Dog Walk” area located in the park located in front of the hotel to right of Chestnut St. You are required to clean up after your dog. Guests will receive two dog bowls (for food and water), one toy and doggy bags. These items may be kept.
Out of respect for other guests here in the hotel, your dog should settle by 9:30 P.M. You are required to maintain, on your room door, at all times the special “Dog on Vacation” sign. Please indicate on the line below what time you want your room serviced. If you don’t want service while you are here then please write “NS” for No Service. Your dog may not be in the room while Housekeeping is providing service, even if you are present or dog is in a crate. You will be held responsible for all damages to hotel property. The hotel does not assume any liability for your dog or its actions while on hotel grounds.
Check-in Time: 4pm
Check-out Time: 11am
Whiskey in the Winter
300+ Whiskies. 1 memorable night. Join us for our 5th annual Whiskey in the Winter Festival on November 12.
Come try one of these tasty seasonal skewers in our very own Brewhouse.
Over The Edge for Special Olympics Missouri
Experience an adrenaline pumping adventure for a good cause at Over the Edge St. Louis.
St. Louis Event Calendar
See our list of exciting events and activities during your Hyatt Regency St. Louis stay.
Book Now or call +1 314 655 1234